Friday, January 23, 2009

Key To My Heart Card

January's Constant Campaign for Close To My Heart is the Key To My Heart Kit. It includes and E sized stamp set and a beautiful assortment of patterned paper with coordinating cardstock. I decided to whip up a card before going and getting my daughter from school.




Supplies Used:

Key To My Heart Stamp set (CTMH)
Silhouette Patterned paper (CTMH)
Cranberry, Black, Colonial White Cardstock CTMH)
black in and black brads (CTMH)
CTMH ribbon

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on joining the world of blogging! Have fun with it! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Congrats on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very elegant and sophistocated card! Welcome to the world of blogging..I saw your post on another blog hop and thought to stop by and encourage you to go for it...I can see you have talent and an creative eye.

    ReplyDelete